Klook.com

Thursday, April 4, 2024

,

Classmate Clarifies about the Unfair Treatment Jeon Jongseo Receives

Jeon Jongseo Controversy

As someone who went to the same middle school as her, I feel compelled to write this because I think Jeon Jongseo is being unfairly treated. 

Some of the friends mentioned were indeed trash. At that time, Jeon Jongseo, who came from a wealthy family and was aware of her own beauty, was subtly looked down on by them. If her friends were doing something wrong like bullying, she would try to stop them. If that didn't work, she would just leave the situation. I really don't understand why someone would want to torment her with false accusations. 

She did reveal that the reason she went to study abroad was because she wanted to be an actress. However, I couldn't completely believe her words back then. She used to study well, but her grades started to drop and her future seemed uncertain. Since she came from a wealthy family, it seemed like she went to study abroad to try to build a good academic background. 

While she studied abroad, she cut off contact with her friends who used to look down on her. When she came back, she only kept in touch with those who were wealthy or had good credentials like herself. I also lost contact with her after she went abroad.

As an observer, it's heartbreaking to see the news. If I were Jeon Jongseo, I would've felt so unfair that I might have even considered suicide. 

I don't understand why those informants made false accusations, but if they have grudges, they should talk to her directly. Even if the truth is revealed and explanations are given, it will only lead to losses. 

I'm writing this in the hope of decreasing even a little bit of the unfair treatment she gets right now. 


The OP even attached a picture of their yearbook album as a proof. 


Looking at her old pictures, I don't think she was that pretty. Are you a buzzer?

OP: I'm not sure what pictures you've seen, but among us, she was famous for looking like Bella from Twilight. 
-Let's not waste time and focus on what's happening. 
-Twilight was released in December 2008, which means it was almost the end of 8th grade, right? I thought she went abroad in the beginning of 8th grade?? Did she became famous among you after she went abroad?

OP: Twilight is a series. If you don't like her, just say so. The truth doesn't change.
-Huh?? That's the first movie;;
-That's the first movie from the series. What are you talking aboutㅋㅋ
-What are you talking aboutㅋㅋ Twilight's first movie was released in 2008.
OP: Also, I think she went abroad in the end of 8th grade, not the beginning. From what I remember. 

Everyone's saying that Twilight's first movie was released in December 2008, so why are you bringing up the whole series? Try to be logical and consistent. Even if she went abroad in late 2008, how is it possible for her to be famous for resembling the lead actress from the movie that was released in December? Come back with a clear argument! I'll be waiting. 

I can confirm the story about the gym uniform is a lie. At that time, her boyfriend was so jealous that he wouldn't tolerate anyone else's scent on her. There's a possibility that it's her friends who said that she hit someone, but since I wasn't there I can't confirm it. 

-I don't know if she's truly defending her or is it just satire...

-Is Jeon Jongseo that rich?

-This sounds fake

-That's so funny. Her boyfriend must've resembled Edward at this point.

-This post doesn't seem helpful at all, right?? You're telling me she just watches while her friends do trashy things? Who would believe thatㅋㅋㅋ

-Is this the best lie she could come up with? I'm getting the secondhand embarrassment...

-This is freaking hilarious...

-Just write a drama script at this point...

-I bet Kristen Stewart would want to sue the OP if she ever reads this post...

-Her company is trying so hardㅋㅋㅋ

-Is that post written by one of her company's staff?

-Tell me which part of her resembles Bella...

-I don't understand what the OP is trying to point out here

trazy.com