Klook.com

Thursday, April 4, 2024

Actress J Accused of School Violence, 'She Called Me 'Crazy B*tch' for Not Lending Her My Gym Uniform' ... J's Agency, 'We're Organizing Our Stance'

Recently, on an online community, a post revealing the real name of a female actress was uploaded with the title that said, 'J School Violence'.

The author stated, "Lately, I've seen a lot of J's advertisements, and it made me angry, so I searched for her articles and learned that any articles regarding her that mentions school violence are immediately deleted. I checked and found out that the post I wrote was also deleted. I decided to upload this post here because I think it won't be easily deleted."

The author further disclosed, "I attended the same middle school as J. There were rumors that she didn't attend school in South Korea, but she actually went to a school in Yeongdeungpo until the beginning of 2nd year of middle school before going abroad for studies." They continued, "She often stole or took away other students' gym uniforms and uniforms. If they didn't give them to her, she would curse and bully them. I once refused to give my gym uniform to her and she kept calling me 'crazy b*tch' the whole year. She even chased me to the bathroom and kicked the door with her feet. I was so scared that I only dared to step out of the toilet if she had already left."

Moreover, they alleged, "The victims consistently speak up, but J's company deletes such posts at the speed of light."

Concluding, they added, "Perhaps they're trying to hide the truth. Whenever I see J's face, I remember those times and feel upset. Unable to grasp other matters, I bravely posted this."

Regarding this, J's agency stated to Star Today on the 4th, "We are organizing our stance. We will contact you after organizing it."

theqoo

-I'm really curious who it is...

-Jeon Jongseo?

-She should retire from the entertainment industry at this point. She should've just apologized when the controversy surfaced for the first time. 

-Finally... Her company has been deleting articles about her that mention school violence.

-Finally...?

-'Organizing our stance?'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's hilarious. Judging from how they've been taking down articles about her that mention school violence, doesn't that mean they already knew about it?

-Whether she admits it or not, I'm sure she'll probably just apologize and continue her activities as if nothing happenedㅋㅋ

-Articles about her school violence have been consistently coming out since she first debuted 7 years ago. However, those articles were always taken down right awayㅋㅋㅋ I wonder what kind of feedback her company will release now.

-Context?

-I seriously don't get those school bullies who debut in the entertainment industry. Do they seriously think their past would never be revealed?

-This is interesting...

-Who is it this time...?

-I'm sure this article will also be taken down right awayㅋㅋㅋ

-Disgusting. Why would you borrow someone else's clothes...

trazy.com