Klook.com

Tuesday, December 12, 2023

, , , ,

The female idol that International fans think could pass as Irene's younger sister

 is STAYC's Sumin

I personally think she kinda looks like Jo Bo-Ah as well...?

Is it because they all have the 'bunny' type of looks?

theqoo

-I think she looks like Jo Bo-Ah

-It's fascinating how I can see a little bit of Irene, Yeri, and Joy in her face... Am I the only one who thinks so?γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

-Do International fans think so? They look completely different... In fact, she looks more like Joy and Yeri instead of Irene

-I think she resembles Joy more than Irene, though... She looks like Jo Bo-Ah 

-She looks nothing like Irene, but she's really beautiful...

-That's really shocking because the two of them look completely different...

-I really liked her during her early debut days because she had SM vibes... She's adorable...

-Am I the only one who can see the resemblance?γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ She looks like Irene because of her expressionsγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

-I mean... We can tell them apart easily, unlike International fans. Both Sumin and Irene are beautiful in their own wayγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

-She looks nothing like Irene... But she reminds me of Moon Gayoung

-I think I know what International fans are trying to point outγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

-They look completely different, but she kinda looks like Irene in this video...γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ It's something about the way she dances...? I think??

-I've had the same thoughts before. It's because the two of them have the 'bunny' type of looks.

-Am I the only one who can't see her resemblance to Jo Bo-Ah? I think she looks like Lee Naeun

-They have the similar vibes, but look completely different

-I personally don't think so, but I agree that she looks pretty

trazy.com