Klook.com

Tuesday, December 12, 2023

, ,

Recent Pictures of Kanye and His Wife, Bianca Censori

 





-Why is she dressed like that...ㅠㅠ

-Kanye's wife seems to be uncomfortable dressing like that, judging by the way she always tries to cover up herself. I really have no idea why she dresses like that...

-She always looks uncomfortable in every picture of her I see...

-Is that a real cat or just a doll?

-Look at Kanye dresses himself warmly and comfortably in the middle of all that...

-The woman doesn't look happy at all. At least Kim looks happy when she dresses like that. 

-She looks so uncomfortable that I feel uncomfortable as well just by looking at these pictures...

-Kanye needs to realize that women are not accessories...

-From what I know, that's not how she usually dresses. Kanye, you b*st*rd. Did he gaslight her?

-I bet Kanye forces, even threatens, her to dress like that. If she dressed like that on her own will, she wouldn't look that uncomfortable. 

-I feel bad for her. She always tries to cover up herself and looks uncomfortable.

trazy.com