Klook.com

Thursday, June 15, 2023

, ,

Kim Soyeon sends a DM to Lee Dongwook's company official Instagram

 


KSY: Hello, this is Kim Soyeon🤗 Thank you for always beautifully editing and posting my pictures🥰🥰🥰🌸

LDW: Oh Gosh🤭 I just discovered Hongjoo's feelings... My whole PR Team is in emotional tears now. Unnieㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

I think she sent that DM because it's the official account that the PR Team of Lee Dongwook's company runs. She's really lovelyㅠㅠㅠ

+
She didn't send that to Lee Dongwook's personal Instagram account. She sent it to Kingkong Ent.'s official account. Kim Soyeon follows Lee Dongwook's personal Instagram account. She meant to send that to Kingkong Ent.'s PR Team!!


-I'm sure the staff are so happy that Kim Soyeon sent that message to them... Whoaㅠㅠㅠ

-This Unnie must be an angel...

-I really like her. How can someone have such a pure heart? All of the roles she played so far are antagonists, though...

-She's really kind and sweetㅜㅜ How can such a sweet person play the role of a lunatic woman in Penthouse? She's a really amazing actress

-How could she be so kind and lovely?ㅜ

-She's so adorable that I want to hug her<3

-She has such a beautiful heart🥺

-Are you sure this Unnie is not an angel?ㅠㅠㅠ

-This Unnie never fails to make my gum dries up from smiling too much... So sweet...

-She's truly an angel... She's the type of person that I wish I could be friends with...

-Unnie, do you need a wife?ㅠㅠ

-She's such a friendly and warm-hearted personㅠㅠㅠ

-The more time passes by, the more I come to like her. She's such an angel. 

trazy.com