Klook.com

Thursday, June 15, 2023

,

SM Ent. sends a flower wreath to Kim Jaejoong's company opening ceremony

 

theqoo

-Time has passed a lot...

-I can't believe this day would actually comeㅋㅋㅋPlease guest in a lot of variety shows now, Jaejoong...

-Did SM Ent. really send that?

-I can't wait to see him star in variety and music shows...ㅠㅠ

-I think I've lived way too long...

-Kim Jaejoong went to Taeyeon's concert too, recentlyㅋㅋㅋ

-Looks like SM Ent. becomes free now that Lee Sooman is no longer there...

-I wonder if this is only possible because Lee Sooman left SM...? It's fascinatingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is a very fascinating sight to see...

-Didn't he go to Taeyeon's concert recently?

-The person he works with now used to be a manager at SM Ent

-Did someone pull a prank on him?ㅋㅋㅋ

-I guess I've been a K-pop fan for way too long... I can't believe I'm seeing this...

trazy.com