Klook.com

Tuesday, November 15, 2022

,

HaeNaNa, female casts of Transit Love 2 that get divided opinions

 They're all beautiful in their own way, I can't pick one







They have innocent, fancy, and trendy looks. My eyes are blessed to see them together.


-They're all pretty, but my favorite is Haeun. I love innocent looks.

-They're all beautiful, but my favorite is Na-Eon! She looks more beautiful in videos and she also has a really charming personality

-Whoa... The short-haired girl looks like an idol. She's f*cking pretty.

-My favorite is Na-Eon because I like cat-like looks...

-They're like a puppy, a bunny, and a kitten... So pretty

-They're all gorgeous, but my favorite is Nayeon

-I have never watched Transit Love, but I personally think the short-haired one is the prettiest...

-They're all gorgeous, but Na-Eon is exactly my ideal type. She looks like a catㅠㅠ

-Nayeon is totally my type...<3

-They're all really charming... Hae-Eun unnie is my typeㅠㅠ

-Lee Nayeon has always been my favorite since the very start up until this second...
trazy.com