Klook.com

Tuesday, November 8, 2022

,

Divided opinions about the visual member of Super Junior in their early debut days




Choi Siwon




Kim Heechul




Kangin




Kim Kibum




Donghae

Whoa... Choi Siwon is shocking...


-Out of topic, but I seriously thought Kyuhyun was the most handsome man alive in Sorry Sorry era

-Whoa... Being young is indeed the best thing that could happen to anyone

-Kangin and Donghae

-Choi Siwon?? Is that the Choi Siwon that I know?? He looks really different from when he was young...

-The visual members that SM used to push were Choi Siwon, Kim Heechul, and Kim Kibum. But Kangin and Donghae were more popular among fansㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I know we can't go back in time and change things but... My favorite visual was Sungminㅜ

-I personally think it's Kim Heechul, but my mom thinks it's Kim Kibumㅋㅋㅋ

-Donghae... He was the first Oppa I have ever stanned. He still looks handsome now.

-Where's Hangeng?? He's totally my type...

-Choi Siwon didn't look cheesy back thenㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Kangin, why the f*ck did you that...

-Donghae was my favorite back then...

trazy.com