Klook.com

Thursday, October 27, 2022

,

The man who likes the daughter of a rich family whose allowance per month is 15M KRW

 This dating show makes the casts lie one thing about themselves. 

This is what happens when the guy finds out the truth about the girl he likes.

 

Q: "Who is the cast you want to know the truth about?"

A: "Kang Dahae"

Kang Dahae (26) is an intern at a fashion company. What's her truth?

Kang Dahae: I get allowance money of 15M KRW every month. I'm that person everyone calls "The Daughter of a Rich Family" I have never worked in my entire life because I get allowance money from my parents.

Kang Dahae's truth is that she's the daughter of a rich family who gets allowance money of 15M KRW every month.

What's Dahae's daily routine like?

Kang Dahae: Sometimes I go for pilates or work out with my personal trainer. Then I go to the department store to have a meal. I'd eat salad or any other thing I want. There's a VIP Room on the 3rd floor of Galeria Department Store. I'd drink around 3 cups of coffee for free there!

Dahae's daily routine is to work out and go to the department store. 

She gets to use her mother's credit card every day

Kang Dahae: I'd spend around 30M KRW a month at most. But these days, I just spend around 10 to 15M KW?

Dahae's background might seem intimidating to other people. "I'm on this show to find my true love as I keep my background a secret"

Mo Chansul: Honestly, she seems like a different person now. I rewatched the video and thought, 'Is this the Dahae that I know?'

He's feeling intimidated now. "Can I face this?"

Mo Chansul: I want to get married. But the difference between our classes could cause conflicts in marriage. I'm a little bit worried about that.

He can only frownㅠㅠ
I don't know if this is true, but I heard he works as a PE teacher in a primary school.

theqoo

-I don't really care if they end up dating or not. I'm just really jealous of that girl's family. I wish my life was like that.

-That means she lied about being an intern, right? She said she was an intern but then revealed that she has never worked in her entire life, that confuses me for a second.

-I'm really jealous of that girl. My annual earnings don't even reach 15M KRW.

-I'm so jealous of her. I wish all I had to do is to go for pilates and work out.

-I'm jealous of her. But I can totally understand that guy's perspective. 

-I don't think I'd be able to date someone like her. There's just too much difference between us. Going on dates would feel like walking on eggshells.

-I admit that I'm jealous of her, but if I were that guy, I think I'd be intimidated as well...

-Does that girl like that guy too?

-Whoa... She's an unemployed rich woman. That's my dream. 

-What's the secret behind that guy?

-I could date someone like her, but not with marriage. I just don't think I can get married to someone like her, no matter how much I love her. 

-An unemployed rich woman. I'm sure she owns buildings too. That must be good for her.

-Unnie, what do you think about me?

trazy.com