Klook.com

Thursday, October 27, 2022

, ,

I Am Solo and Transit Love appearance fees

 I Am Solo casts get 1M KRW for 5 to 6 days of appearances. The costs of dates in the show are burdened on the casts.

Transit Love casts get 100M KRW per episode. For example, Transit Love 2 has 20 episodes, which means each cast got 20M KRW.

theqoo

-I think the appearance fee for Transit Love is quite reasonable, considering how much hate comment the casts get...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I don't think it's enough, considering how much hate comments they get from netizens...

-Whoa... That's so much less than I expected, though

-I think Transit Love gives a reasonable amount of fees because the casts basically became celebrities after starring that show

-Transit Love's appearance fee is really amazing. Well, that's reasonable, though. Especially considering that they have to work with their ex in that show. 

-I think the costs of dates in I Am Solo should be burdened on the production team, though...

-I think it's reasonable for Transit Love. I mean, their exes and the story of their previous relationships are revealed in that show.

-I heard it's so much more than that, though?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Well, it's a blind item...

-It's reasonable because most of the casts of I Am Solo are there to find their true love...ㅋㅋㅋ

-I Am Solo is so petty for thatㅋㅋ The casts get a lot of hate comments, though...ㅋㅋㅋ

-Are you sure? That's so much less than I thought...

-1M KRW for 5 days and 4 nights... They're working based on loyalty at that pointㅋㅋㅋ And Transit Love's fee is so much more than I expected...

trazy.com