Klook.com

Wednesday, September 21, 2022

,

Divided opinions about SHINee's representative song

 

The topic that has been discussed for so longㅋㅋㅋ is deciding SHINee's representative song

What do you think it is?

1. Replay

2. Ring Ding Dong

3. Sherlock

4. View

theqoo

-I can't choose between Replay and Ring Ding Dong

-It's Ring Ding Dong for me

-Replay, but my personal favorite is Viewㅋㅋㅋ

-These all are my favorite songs. I can't pick one.

-Isn't it Sherlock...?

-Isn't Ring Ding Dong their most popular song...?

-View. I can never get tired of that song. 

-It's either Replay or Ring Ding Dong...

-Hul... It surprises me to not see Dream Girl here. I personally think it's either Dream Girl or Sherlock.

-I think Ring Ding Dong is their most popular song! However, their representative song is Replay.

-Why is Lucifer not mentioned in this post?

-Isn't it Love Like Oxygen...?ㅠㅠ Or am I biased because it's my favorite song?

-Isn't it Replay?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think it's Replay. But View is their best song ever.





trazy.com