Klook.com

Wednesday, September 21, 2022

, , ,

Anyone can easily tell it's EXO's Oh Sehun (ft. Street Man Fighter)

 [스맨파] 메가 크루 미션 평가 | 원밀리언 - 〈NUNU-루피〉 https://t.co/dSHQPzdbhF - @YouTube

theqoo 

-His face is all covered up, but he still looks handsome. Not to mention that he also has a great physical figure.

-How could he still look handsome even when his face is all covered up?

-I don't watch Street Man Fighter, but I think I'm gonna watch the parts where Sehun comes up...

-He is really handsome... Even the way he dances is really handsome. 

-I can't even properly see his face, but why does he look so handsome?

-I had no idea that was Sehunㅋㅋㅋ I don't watch the show, I just watch their mission videos. I thought he was just a dancer from 1Million who is so f*cking handsomeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I had no idea that was Sehun. He looks so f*cking cool.

-Hul... He's an EXO member? I remember thinking like, 'He's so freaking handsome' when I watched the performanceㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Am I the only one who doesn't know which one he is...? You guys are talking about the guy in the center, right? I can't see it clearly because I'm watching the video on my phone...

-Why does it feel like it's been so long since the last time I saw him?

-No wonder why he looks so freaking handsome...

trazy.com