Klook.com

Thursday, June 2, 2022

,

Jang Wonyoung went to eat sushi with the grand daughter of Daelim group

 

pann

[+59][-15]

1. [+88][-12] I'm really really jealous of her. I don't easily get jealous of anybody, but I'm really jealous of Jang Wonyoung's life!! I hope she will never be involved in any scandals or controversies.

2. [+63][-4] Seems like they went to get dinner together after pilates

3. [+50][-0] They have 4 years of an age difference, an adult and an underage. It's not easy to be close with that age differenceㅋㅋㅋ What a fascinating combination...

4. [+33][-5] The two of them go to pilates together... This is the picture that Jules posted a while ago


5. [+31][-3] I have never seen Jang Wonyoung interacting with anyone besides her teammates. Maybe her personality matches the personality of that Daelim group's granddaughter's...

6. [+28][-0] That Daelim group's granddaughter is somehow close to a lot of celebrities...


trazy.com