Klook.com

Thursday, June 2, 2022

, , , , , ,

The top 2 male and female idols who are good at variety shows

 This is purely just my opinion!

Male idol: EXO Baekhyun


Female idol: Oh My Girl's Seunghee


+) Seventeen's Boo Seungkwan


-Jackson and Mijoo for meㅋㅋㅋ The two of them are really funny and wittyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Seungkwan, Key, Mijoo, Seunghee

-I was expecting to see Kwanghee or Heechul, thoughㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Seungkwan, Key, Hyeri, and Mijoo

-I was thinking about Seventeen and BTOBㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think no one can beat Kwanghee for this...?

-Song Mino, Seungkwan, Mijoo, and Key? These are the idols that I often see in variety shows...

-Key and Boo Seungkwanㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I don't know about Baekhyun because I have never seen him in any variety shows. I have to agree with Boo Seungkwan, though.

-I was thinking of Boo Seungkwan and Mijoo...

-I immediately thought of Boo Seungkwan as I finished reading the titleㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The only ones I can think of right now is Key, Boo Seungkwan, and Seunghee
trazy.com