Klook.com

Thursday, June 2, 2022

,

April's former member Lee Naeun signs a contract with Namoo Actors

 

theqoo

-It's not like she's a great actress... Why? No one wants to see her now...

-What makes her different from Le Sserafim's Kim Garam?

-Finally, Naeun!! Good luck, I'm rooting for you!!

-I'm asking this because I really have no idea... Is she a great actress?

-I'm rooting for her...

-I wonder what drama will she star in now that she signs a contract with Namoo Actors...

-She needs to get the perfect role for her just like Seo Yeaji did...

-Whoa... I have a lot to say but I'd rather not to...

-I feel bad for Lee Hyunjoo...

-Now I understand why a lot of actors and actresses leave Namoo Actors...

-Does Lee Hyunjoo still have no company??

-Hang in there, Naeun! I'm supporting you...

trazy.com