Klook.com

Sunday, April 10, 2022

, , , ,

Let's take a look at teasers of 4th gen girl groups








 




















I think they're all going with fancy + Kitszch-like + futuristic looks


-Aespa's teasers smell like money

-I think STAYC's looks the most classy and beautiful...

-My favorites are IVE and STAYC's...

-I think STAYC's teasers look the most outstanding here...

-STAYC looks so beautiful in those pictures. Aespa's teasers clearly show that they're from a big company.

-STAYC's teasers look the most simple, yet the best ones..

-That's not even IVE's main concept, why did you put those pictures in this list...

-STAYC and Nmixx's teasers are so pretty...

-I love Aespa's teasers because it really shows their group's color and concept..

-I think they're mostly going with '90 to '00 vibesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My favorite is IVE's teasers

-As expected, Aespa looks really outstanding

-Why did you leave out Le Sserafim?


trazy.com