Klook.com

Sunday, April 10, 2022

, ,

LE SSERAFIM's member who received the most positive reactions after being revealed

 





Kazuha

She shook my heart...ㅠㅠ

theqoo

-I have no interest in female idols but I have to admit that she's so freaking pretty

-Me too. I think she's the finest member along with Yunjin. 

-I think she's the most LE SSERAFIM-like member out of all the others, even though I still have no clue about what LE SSERAFIM is. But she has the closest image to what I think about LE SSERAFIM. 

-I think she's the prettiest one in the group, it's such a pity that the concept did her dirty...

-My heart is already Kazuha's...

-I think she'd also receive positive reactions if she becomes an actress later

-Her face is somehow easy to remember... And I even remember her name because someone said, 'Kazuha Gaja' (NB: Kazuha, let's go)

-She looks like the combination of Kim Goeun and Lee Hojeongㅋㅋㅋ She has actress vibes...

-I was surprised when I found out that he's Japaneseㅋㅋㅋ

-I personally think she looks the most outstanding as well, she looks like an actress...

-She's the prettiest member in my opinionㅋㅋㅋ I thought she was Korean at first

-She looks like the mixture of Lee Hojeong, Yeji, and Arin...

trazy.com