Klook.com

Monday, December 6, 2021

, ,

Shots of Ahn Bohyun and P.O filming for Yumi's Cells 2 (Spoiler caution)

 

Successful Go Woong... Yumi

(It is said that Go Woong will have a little bit of appearance in Season 2)



P.O is playing the role of Control Z (Has something to do with Ruby, played by Lee Yoobi)

It's this guy


-P.O looks like he's getting some sort of punishment from New Journey to The Westㅋㅋㅋ

-What...?? I was too stunned to speak for a momentㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why does P.O look like a beggar here?

-P.Oㅋㅋㅋ Whoa... I'm really looking forward to this

-What the... I never read the original Webtoon so I had no idea who Control Z is but are they really letting him walk around looking like that...?

-What the heckㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought he was just one of the staffsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm seriously going crazy because of thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He suddenly looks like Lee Hyori's husband...

-It looks like he's filming Home Aloneㅋㅋㅋㅋㅠㅠㅠ

-Who is thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's not the P.O that I knowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I didn't even know that was P.Oㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think they're trying to copy the Webtoon character too hardㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Oh f*ck, I was looking for P.O so hard I had no idea it was him...

-He looks like a grandmother

-Isn't that Nucksal?ㅠㅠㅠ





trazy.com