Klook.com

Monday, December 6, 2021

,

Ariana Grande stirs controversy for allegedly trying to look like an Asian

 










She causes controversy for being a white person who, back then, looking like a black person and now an Asian person


-I think Westerners are very sensitive about that, I personally think it's not offensive. I mean, no one is harmed by her looking like that. 

-I don't know how to react to this but... I think she doesn't suit that style at all. She looks like an AI model.

-Is this also considered racism? I just think she doesn't suit that style, that's all.

-What makes it different from Koreans trying out Western's makeup style?

-I think she's trying to do Fox Eye style...? I don't know

-She's free to do her makeup how she wants it to be done...

-I think she's just trying out a makeup style that's currently trending these days...?

-Huk... She's so much different than the Ariana Grande I used to know. I'm very surprised. 

-I don't think she's trying to look Asian, she just has monolid eyes. I think people who are saying that she's trying to look Asian are the racist ones. 

-It fascinates me how they used to make fun of Asians because of our eyes, and now it's becoming a makeup trend.

-I don't see why it should be a controversy. For me, it just appears that she changes her makeup style.

-Isn't she Black? I've always thought she's Latina...

-Whoa... She looks like a whole different person...

trazy.com