Klook.com

Sunday, November 21, 2021

The country whose Netflix Top 10 TV Shows are all K-Dramas

 

theqoo

-I have an Indonesian friend. She really loves Hometown Cha Cha Cha and won't stop telling me to watch itㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-At this point, we can speak in Korean in Indonesia and people would still understand us

-Indonesia is an important market to us, especially since they have a big population...

-I'm always thankful for Indonesia<3

-Whoa... Wasn't Eru like... super famous in Indonesia??

-Isn't Indonesia that country that had BTS, Blackpink, and Twice as their guests in Tokopedia...? Their lineup for that show is even better than our lineup for awards ceremonies...

-Why Empress Ki?? How could an old drama make it up to the Top 10 TV Shows there?

-Whoa... Even the Top 10 TV Shows list in our own country isn't like that... This is amazing...

-I really want to go to Indonesia for a vacation...

-I've been to Indonesia before and when I turned on the TV, they were airing a Korean drama with some dubbing on...

-Indonesians really do love Korean dramasㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They're the 4th country with the biggest population in the world...

-Thank you Indonesia, two thumbs up!!

-Wasn't Reply 1988 from like... years ago?? It's really amazing how it still ranks in the Top 10 now...

-They really like various genres of K-Dramas...

-I really want to go to Indonesia!!!

-I have only watched one of the K-Dramas on the list...ㅋㅋㅋ This is really fascinating...

-I think they have watched more K-Dramas than I have ever watched in my life...

trazy.com