Klook.com

Sunday, November 21, 2021

,

Hellbound ranks #1 in Top Netflix Shows world wide

 

theqoo

-It's cruel, tense, and also profound. No wonder why it's really popular.

-This is such a really great show. I finished all 6 episodes in one sitting. 

-This drama deserves thatㅋㅋㅋ I just finished watching the show today. Each episode hangs you on the edge of the cliff, there's no way you can stop watching it midway.

-I can't wait for Season 2 to be released

-It's nice to see Korean historical drama ranks in The World Chartㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought it would be a drama about cults like Save Meㅋㅋㅋㅋ The show is so freaking scaryㅠㅠ

-Korean dramas are slaying. I hope Hellbound will stay on the world chart for a long time.

-I'm currently watching the show and it's really really good. Kim Hyun-joo is so freaking cool, she nailed the action scenesㅠㅠㅜ

-The fact that The King's Affection is #9 shocks me even more...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-How do foreigners discover Korean dramas?? I'm really curious...

-Korean shows are taking over Netflix nowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Honestly, I think Hellbound is way better than Squid Game...

-The fact that Squid Game still ranks #2ㅋㅋㅋㅋ That is so cool...

-It's a really good dramaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Let's go for Season 2!

trazy.com