Klook.com

Saturday, September 25, 2021

,

The Director of Squid Game admits, 'Season 2 would be difficult'

 'I still don't have any plans for Season 2. Just thinking about it makes me tired already. But if I were about to direct it, I wouldn't do it alone. I don't usually work well in a team, but if I were about to direct Season 2, I would love to work along with other writers and experienced directors'

Summary: He could do it if he work with a few writers

theqoo

-If there wasn't going to be Season 2, why would he come up with that ending then?

-Please continue the showㅠㅠ I'm really curious about the story behind the frontman and the police

-I thought there would obviously be Season 2 because of the endingㅋㅋㅋ

-No way. I'm quite sure they're going to have another season of the show.

-Season 1 was so bad, but I think the show could be better if they hired more writers...

-No way they wouldn't be continuing the show after such a big achievement. Not to mention the ending of the first season, too. Maybe he said that so the production team would grow bigger and more people would invest in the show.

-I'm really curious about the story behind the frontman and the policeman...

-He's just saying 'Give me the money in the long version, right?? No way they wouldn't be continuing the show

-Think about it, why wouldn't they continue the show? He's just whining to get more money to produce the Season 2...

-Hmm... I personally think it'd be better to end the show here...

-So... that policeman just died like that??

-I hope there would be remake of this show from other countries...

-I hope there would be no Season 2...

trazy.com