Klook.com

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

,

Spotting handsome guys in Squid Game

 might contain spoilers, read at your own risk

1. I was so surprised to see his handsome face as he took off his mask. But then I was so annoyed that he was immediately shot to death afterward.


2. He's so f*cking handsome. And on top of that, also f*cking sexy. Especially when that VIP grandfather took his mask off. He looks so freaking hot in that scene.


[+489][-36]

1. [+204][-3] What the f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋ I guess we all have a similar taste then. I also hoped for the guy in the first picture to not die too soon, but he was shot to death right as soon as I finished hoping...

2. [+187][-3] Really, thoughㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋ I can't help but be amazed. That detective looks so freaking sexy when he puts on the suit and the mask. 

3. [+130][-14] They all were f*cking sweating, it makes the scene looks hot. It was such a nice sight to see^^<3

4. [+85][-1] The way Wi Hajun takes off his mask is so f*cking sexy...

5. [+77][-0] But I was really surprised when the guy in the first picture took off his mask, because he's so freaking handsome. I thought all the guys in suits and masks were middle-aged menㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+70][-5] Put Sangwoo on the list. Put Sangwoo on the list. Put Sangwoo on the list. Put Sangwoo on the list. 

7. [+66][-2] That guy from Seoul National University looks so f*cking hot with his glasses on
trazy.com