Klook.com

Friday, April 16, 2021

,

The actress who's in talk for her resemblance to numerous celebrities

 












The main character of Netflix The Sound of Magic, Choi Sung Eun


-Whoa... She's really charming...

-I can see Han Hyojoo, Han Go Eun, Shim Eunkyung, Lee Nayoung, and Cheon Woohee in her...

-She's very beautifulㅠㅠㅠ Not to mention that her voice sounds very charming...

-I don't know why but she reminds me of T-ARA's Eunjung...

-She looks like the combination of Park Jihoon and Lee Seyoung??

-She gives off different vibes with different hairstyles... It took me a while to realize that these are actually the same person...

-You're telling me the person in the first gif is not Han Hyojoo??

-I can see Suzy, Sulli, and Shin Se-hwi in her...

-She reminds me of Han Hyojoo, Ham Eunjung, and So Jooyeon...

-She gives off the vibes of a Japanese actress!!

-I see Han Hyojoo and Sulli in her... So pretty!

-I thought she was T-ARA's Eunjung at first!!

trazy.com