Klook.com

Saturday, April 17, 2021

8 romance movies that make even single people want to get married

Eyes Wide Shut

Maggie's Plan

Mother!

Marriage Story

Tully

A Happy Event

Blue Valentine

Revolutionary Road

 

-Yeah... I can already see it from the posters...

-I want to get marriedㅠㅠ

-Tully is a movie about marriage and having kids...

-I've watched every single movie listed in this post and I totally agree, these movies are very sweet^^

-Why is Gone Girl not listed in this post? That movie seriously made me want to get married<3

-Gone Girl... is about a husband doing everything he could to find his missing wife. You can't watch this movie without shedding any tears. It's very emotional.

-Y'all are devils...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-There's no Gone Girl in this post...?

-I agree... These movies are very heart-warming and make you want to get married...

-Some of the posters actually look normal, though. What are these movies actually aboutㅋㅋㅋ

-The posters look fine to me. What are these movies actually about?

-I have never seen any of these movies, I don't know what the comments are talking about. But the posters look quite fine to me. 

-Nice choices!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com