Klook.com

Saturday, April 17, 2021

, ,

The idol who gets divided opinions whether if he looks cool or warm

 is NCT Jaehyun

1) He looks cold

2) He looks warm

(I'm uploading this because his visual gets divided opinions)












-He looks like a warm guy pretending to look coolㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He looks cool, but he radiates warm vibes. Anyway, he's really handsome...

-I think he looks very cool. Jaehyun-ah, you're so handsome...

-He looks so cool that my eyes are frozen...

-It's my first time seeing him and he looks cool to me...

-I'm not quite sure, all I know is that he's so f*cking handsome...

-He looks cool when he doesn't smile and he looks warm when he smiles. The conclusion is that he's very handsome~~

-I've always thought he looks warm...

-Sometimes he looks cool and the other times he looks warm...

-He looks cool... I mean, this gets divided opinions?? I'm freezing just by looking at him...

-He has always looked cool to meㅋㅋㅋ I have never thought he looks warm at all...

-I don't care, he's very handsome
trazy.com