Klook.com

Friday, April 16, 2021

,

The celebrity who liked a post about 'stories about Seo Yeji that'll get you goosebumps'.jpg

Cho Saeho

[+506][-15]

1. [+558][-3] This makes me realize that celebrities are probably getting their popcorns too as they follow the news, just like usㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+449][-2] This is so f*cking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's not even from an official account, but a humour account. That's what makes it funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+278][-3] This is hilarious. Celebrities are just like usㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+131][-0] Sunmi also follows a lot of humor accountㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think I've seen her commenting on humor accounts more than 3 times. She doesn't even try to hide itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+118][-1] Cho Saehoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't know why, but the fact it's Cho Saeho makes it funny

6. [+96][-1] Was it Kim Minseok...? He also liked a post spilling tea about Park Hyesooㅋㅋㅋ But he probably didn't do it on purpose, he quickly unliked the post after realizing it

7. [+59][-0] He probably accidentally liked the post, right? I often accidentally like posts as I scroll down my Instagram timeline...

trazy.com