Klook.com

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

,

Comments about Seo Yeji being a school bully that surfaced online in 2014

 

2014.03.20

There's this Iljin who used to bully and steal money from me and my friends and never gave it back to us, she debuted as an actress. She changed her whole face. My friends showed me her face and it looks completely different now. I thought it wasn't her, but it was her. 

Her image now? She has a very kind and cheerful image. 

She's really shameless. She's often seen in CFs lately and it always pisses me off to see her on TV.

ㄴSYJ. If you ask people who were born in 1990 and went to Yeongwon Junior High School in Yeongdongpo about this girl, they'd know who you're talking about. She has always been pretty ever since her school days. She had monolids, but she's very tall and slim. Her image on TV looks really fake (She doesn't look good in her yearbook pictures). She has a very husky voice, I used to be scared to talk to her.



I went to the same junior high school with her, I was wondering why no one talks about her. She was such a bully. There was literally no one in our school who didn't know her. She bullied her friends, took their money, had problems with the seniors, etc. The girl in the yearbook picture you see is really her, not just some girl who happens to have the same name. 

When her name was swept up in a bullying scandal, she posted this

'What's so important about this. Fine, here it is. My childhood'

This is a picture of her in high school that she posted on her SNS (Someone said the caption was edited)

She uploaded two pictures in 2015 with this caption, 'Reminiscence from year 10, memories from year 12. 17 years old who was just bright... The time when this 19 years old was waiting for her graduation... Sometimes, I miss the time that has already passed'

This is the original caption.



-That gif makes me realize that the shape of her nose, lips, and face remain the same... I wasn't so sure it was her because her eyes look so different now...

-The most important thing here is not whether she got her face done or not, it's the fact that she used to be a bully...

-Her plastic surgery came out really well. It's really obvious that she got her face doneㅋㅋㅋ There's no need for her to go to college when she went to junior high school just to bully her friends... I mean, why would she claim that she studied abroad in Spain, out of all the other places, anyway?

-(Keeping my mouth shut and not leave any harsh comments so that I wouldn't be sued)

-It doesn't matter to me since she already has a negative image in my eyes. But if she harmed anyone back then, the victims really should speak up so that they could receive a proper apology from her.

-Is there anything true coming out of her mouth at this point? It'd be better for her to just retire at this point...

-I don't care about her plastic surgery. I'm just curious about the truth about her bullying scandal...

-(I know something about her, I heard it from a friend who used to live in the same neighborhood with her. However, I can't afford to be sued so I'm just gonna keep my mouth shut)

-Seems like she has a quite powerful backup...

-She totally shaved her jaw...
trazy.com