Klook.com

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

, ,

Go Kyungpyo-Seohyun couple pictorial that quickly become a hot topic as soon as it was released

 

The chemistry they show just by holding hands


Even the paper texture suits them really well

Their chemistry looks the same in the drama and in this pictorial


-Whoa... Seohyun is quite tall, I can't imagine how tall Go Kyungpyo must beㅋㅋㅋ 

-Isn't Seohyun one of the tallest members in SNSD?? Just how tall Go Kyungpyo is...

-I really like that picture where they close their eyes and lean on each other... Hul...

-I totally agree that their chemistry was excellent! Can they reunite some time?

-Can they please star in another drama together once again??ㅠㅠ

-They look really good together... I hope to see them together again in another drama...

-I had no idea Go Kyungpyo was this handsome... He looks so freaking good...

-Does this drama have a happy ending?

-I've seen a lot of couple pictorials but this one is the best so far...

-Can they please do a romance-comedy drama?ㅠㅠ

-I couldn't stop smiling whenever I watch their drama...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I don't know why but they look really good together...

-Their chemistry was beyond excellent...

trazy.com