Klook.com

Saturday, August 22, 2020

,

A rapper releases a song titled 'Got7' because of his girlfriend who is a fan of Got7

A singer releases a song because of his girlfriend, who is a fan of Got7
The title of the song is Got7ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Who is Yugyeom? How many of them are there?
You're sulking because the fanmeeting got postponed
Would you [sulk] too if our date gets postponed?
Why are you only waiting for the Fankit?
I know you're scrolling down Twitter when you tell me you're going to sleep
Turning on V App before going to the open-broadcast
You're hoping for Yugyeom to call you during the attendance event
You're waiting on JYP Official Homepage, with your mouse
I can call your name too
Heejin-ah. Heejin-ah. 
Ahgasae. Gold Ahgasae. 
If Got7 and I were to fall in the water
Who will you help?
If Got7 and I were to stuck in a fire
Who will you spray the fire extinguisher at first?
If Got7 and I were to fight
Who will you declare win?
Yugyeom? Or me? Jackson? Or me?
Heejin-ah, Heejin-ah
Ahgasae. Gold Ahgasae.
I released an album, too
But you still have Enough as your alarm
I listen to their harmonisation every morning
You don't know how popular I am
Your phone is full with Yoogyeom's pictures
It would be a luxury for me to hope that there are more pictures of me than his
Like my pictures too
I will scream along with you, Got7 Forever
Your phone wallpaper, Kakaotalk wallpaper
I will be satisfied with any pictures you put there
Congratulations on making your Got7 Card
'Both of us [Got7 and I] use Shinhan Card, Oppa uses Nara Sarang Card'
I want to be able to achieve your heart, even this way
Turning on V App before going to the open-broadcast, Yugyeom's Attendance Event
You're waiting on JYP Official Homepage, clicking fast
I can call your name too
If Got7 and I were to fall in the water
Who will you help?
If Got7 and I were to stuck in a fire
Who will you spray the fire extinguisher at first?
If Got7 and I were to fight
Who will you declare win?
Yugyeom? Or me? Mark? Or me?
If Got7 and I were to fall in the water
Who will you help?
If Got7 and I were to stuck in a fire
Who will you spray the fire extinguisher at first?
If Got7 and I were to fight
Who will you declare win?
Yugyeom? Or me? Youngjae? Or me?

If you look at the lyrics, you can tell that his girlfriend must be a huge Ahgasae (Got7's fandom)

1. Yugyeom's Attendance Event:
During the last promotions, Got7 does this event before they perform in music show where they reply the 30 first comments in Fan's (JYP Artist's Homepage) and call out their name in the V Live Broadcast for the fans who can't go to the open-broadcast due to the COVID-19 outbreak


2. Gold Ahgasae:
Korean Ahgasae, International Ahgasaes are called Silver Ahgasae

3. Enough:
A side-track in Got7's 3rd album. The singer also sings a part of this song in the middle of his songㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Got7 Card:
Shinhan Bank releases card as a form of collaboration with JYP Artists

Besides this, it's not written in the lyrics but he also sings all of Got7 members' names and ask them to call out Heejin's nameㅋㅋㅋㅋ Especially to Yugyeomㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I'll end this post...
With the member who seems to be Heejin's biasㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Here's a gif of Yugyeom and Got7


+) I saw the comments and found out that Heejin uploaded a video of her unboxing Got7's Fanclub Kitㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

theqoo

-The unboxing video is so sweetㅋㅋㅋ He seems to be having fun unboxing the fankit, especially since her girlfriend really likes itㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Heejin-ssi is successful both in her love life and fangirl lifeㅋㅋㅋ I like the song

-Seems like the rapper really loves his girlfriend...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

-Heejin-ah...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope their relationship will last foreverㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I've seen artists mentioning other artists' names in their songs just to gain exposure, but he's differentㅋㅋㅋㅋ Look at the details, seems like his girlfriend must be a huge fan of Got7ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He knows that she's actually scrolling through Twitter when she tells him she's going to sleepㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh my goodnessㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seems like Yugyeom is his girlfriend's bias...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I just checked out the song and it makes this post even funnierㅋㅋㅋ Now this is what you call real love, guysㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm so jealous of both of them...

-I'm so jealous of Heejin-ssi...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I somehow feel like I know who she's going to help first...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Anyway, look at how he helps her open the box in case she ruins it...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The lyrics are so detailedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is seriously so f*cking cute...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Yugyeom is currently doing a live broadcast. The fans told him about this song and he said he's going to check it out laterㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This sounds like a cute rant...? Because he's jealous...? It actually sounds okayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-At this rate, he's actually fanboying over Got7 along with his girlfriendㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com