Klook.com

Saturday, August 22, 2020

,

If you were planned to debut at 15 like Jang Wonyoung, would you do it or not?

You can buy yourself a house and a Mercedes Benz at the age of 20
But you have to drop out of school and not be able to play around with your friends

[+1,510][-62]

1. [+288][-2] I want to drop out of school, anywayㅋㅋㅋ You get to debut, buy yourself a house, and even a Mercedes Benz... I would absolutely f*cking do it right aaway

2. [+177][-1] Obviously yes. Dropping out of school and not being able to play with friends? There's no guarantee that we would meet our best friends for life in middle or high school anyway. And it's not like we can't be friends with non-celebs just because we're celebs. Besides, honestly friends give us stress at school. And that option also means that we can earn the amount of money we wouldn't be able to earn from working all our life before the age of 20. Of course, being celebrities have disadvantages too, such as receiving malicious comments, etc. But think about it, compared to all the benefits we get, it's actually not so bad. If we become a successful idol, we only have to work hard until our early 30s and after that we get to do anything we want to do. If I were offered that option, I would absolutely take it. 

3. [+109][-3] Of course I would do it. I would be able to earn a lot of money at a young age, is there any reason to reject this offer?ㅋㅋㅋ It doesn't even have to be at the age of 15, just like Jang Wonyoung. I would still take the offer even if it means I get to debut at the age of 20. I want to live the fancy live celebrities have. 

4. [+34][-1] If I were as talented and charming as Jang Wonyoung, I would absolutely do it

5. [+28][-1] You guys are taking malicious comments way too lightlyㅋㅋㅋㅋ I have a quite strong mentality, I once posted something on Pann bragging about my body and it got trending. The post got so much hate comments that my hands were trembling and I couldn't think about anything else besides that for the rest of that day. Being an idol means you get 10 or even more hate posts about you posted daily on the Internet, not to mention if you get involved in a bullying rumor. Money is not the most important matter here, it's your mental health. 
trazy.com