Klook.com

Monday, June 22, 2020

The interpretation of the texts of the informant in Taeyong's school-violence case (Part 2)

Part One

I'm currently adding more interpretation of the chats. Please kindly check the previous post as well. 
For your information, the informant was the one who posted all of these screen captures.
The informant (Yellow bubbles) =/= The victim (Black bubbles)
And the screen captures are not in order, I'm just interpreting it as it is. 
If there's anything you can't understand, check the previous post.

1. The texts between the informant and the victim.
I: When they tell us to not talk about this case again, to not sue again, or request for compensation damages. We can actually do that. 

I: But it's very bossy for the perpetrator to tell the victim to not talk about this case again without giving XXX (I think she's referring to the victim) any legal documents or anything else and taking your psychiatric records instead. 

I: Okay okay? -------- (NB: The OP couldn't interpret this part) Not that, but SM Ent. is trying to drive us out of our mind.

I: And also, they said they would give us money to hire a person to delete the digital tracks. 1.28MKRW for 35 cases (links), which means 110,000KRW per case (link). But it turns out that it's different from what they thought, so they told us that they would be discussing it with their staffs again, right?

I: The average fee to delete one link is 110,000KRW. I've sent them the estimate of the money needed, alongside the links that we're gonna get rid of. Now they're discussing about it among themselves and said they would be contacting us again soon. 

(NB: From what I can gather from other posts. The picture that Taeyong made fun of was posted in a private community site, which means only the members have the access to see the post. However, there were some people of that private community site who took screencaptures and leaked it online to drag Taeyong down. The victim feels the existence of those screencaptures are harming her psychologically, even though Taeyong has already apologized. SM Ent. offered to the victim to hire a person to delete the digital tracks as a compensation for the damage. But SM Ent. thought the fee was too expensive and they still haven't deleted the digital tracks yet. Link --> instiz)

2. The informant and the victim
V: Are you a genius...? You're so good at interpreting things

I: The date was from before I leaked the case, and there's proof that (the informant) graduated from Nam Seoul Middle School. I wrote that XXX saw someone laughed when they looked at you, how you hate feeling fat that you got prescription for an appetite suppressant. I think all these information is enough already. 

V: Ah... I'm so embarrassed

3. The texts between the informant and the victim, the informant is the one talking here
I: I'm going crazy for real. I already told the reporter to deliver this to SM Ent. 

(Screencapture of a chat)

I: And since (Taeyong's) older sister contacted the reporters, I told them to not post an article about it. Don't worry too much, XX-ah. I'm sorry. 

4. The texts between the informant and the victim, the victim is the one talking here
V: We talked about the psychological therapy I'm receiving and the digital-tracks deleting thing. When they heard about the amount of money it takes to hire someone to delete digital tracks, they said that they would be discussing it with their staffs and contact me later. I was like, what... SM Ent is going to discuss about the estimate fee (???) you showed. 

The texts between the informant and the reporter, the reporter is the one talking here
R: They said they want to end this and that they would never talk about this case anymore, let alone talk about something that is not true. In the agreement letter, both parties are acknowledging their wrong-doings and apologizing to everyone who was harmed. They have agreed to do it this way, is this fine?

(NB: I think this screen capture has something to do with #3, since the OP is not posting the screencapture in order). 

[+130][-4]

1. [+254][-4] Why is the reporter asking the informant if it was okay...? I feel like this whole case is revolving around the informant as the centre...

2. [+234][-9] I'm really curious, is there any reasons why the informant should be getting all the support from this case...? I mean, she was never even harmed by Taeyong

3. [+135][-7] In the end, Taeyong has never done anything severely harmful. He already acknowledged the wrong-doings he did as a middle school student and apologized for it. I don't think there's anything else left to dig from this. And all the informant has as her defense is about how hard is it for the victim. Even the voice note that she threatened would leak is about the conversation between her (the informant herself) and the lawyer.  (NB: This comment was deleted afterwards. I started translating last night and when I opened the comment section the next morning, it's gone)

4. [+182][-2] And now people are starting to doubt her... She sounded so convincing before

5. [+149][-1] Actually, I feel like the informant doesn't even care about how the victim's feeling. She just hates Lee Taeyong so much that she keeps bringing up this case. I was bullied for 5 year, too. It was harmful back then, but when someone keeps talking about how I was bullied, it's just as harmful as the bullying itself. When people find out about how I was bullied, they would start judging about me. And trust me, it's just as harmful as the bullying itself. I wonder if the informant still brings up this case without knowing how painful it is for the victim... I saw the comments and they said Taeyong has apologized to the victim, and yet she's still acting this way?
trazy.com