Klook.com

Monday, June 22, 2020

The reason why NCT U's Boss is legendary...

This innocent-looking Jungwoo, and

This Win Win that makes you want to protect him at all costs, and 

This Lucas that makes your heart skips a beat, and 

This really... really handsome Jaehyun, and 

This Taeyong that makes you want to give him everything you have, and 

This is my boyfriend Mark, and

Last but not least, my bias^^ The Bunny King, Doyoungie

The most legendary line up ever...

Can this NCT U's Boss make a comeback...

[+400][-32]

1. [+204][-1] Why is Minhyung-ie your boyfriend

2. [+179][-2] Our Mark lives to his fullest, he doesn't deserve this...

3. [+104][-1] BO: Boss SS: Comeback

4. [+50][-0] Legend

5. [+39][-1] The visual combination of the 7 members during Boss era was indeed insane... That was also the era where I found the love of my life.

6. [+37][-0] Honestly, I don't know the purpose of that video but I just like it very much because there are handsome men showing off their charms for 1min straight. The best 1minute I've ever had in 2018.

7. [+28][-0] I'm trembling

8. [+26][-0] The way the OP writes long caption for the other member but when it comes to Jaehyun, they just write 'This really... really handsome Jaehyun'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+25][-0] Do not touch Mark. I'm going to protect Mark. 

10. [+21][-0] Why is Mark your boyfriend...???

trazy.com