Klook.com

Monday, June 22, 2020

An EXO-L of 8 years is finally going to get married

First of all, I've been a fan of EXO since their debut 8 years ago.
I'm currently 26 years old and I'm going to get married this Decemberㅎㅎ

I was in the 2nd year of high school when I stumbled upon the MV of EXO's Mama, I was so drawn in that I started stanning them right away. I've been through the Wolf and Growl era in 2013, where they hit really big. And I've also been all the hard times that EXO and EXO-L had. 
Until now, they've reached the point where they're currently at, and I'm very proud of them. 

I was depressed during my school days, I couldn't get along with my classmates, I was lonely. 
I would listen to EXO's songs and fangirl over them whenever I get home from school, and I think that helped me a lot to overcome all the hard times I've gone through. 

The fact that I could meet the man I'm going to marry is because EXO strengthened me back then. The strength they give me keep me alive, until I finally met him. 

Now that I'm getting married and building a family of my own, I naturally...? Quit the fandom as I have less time to fangirl than I used to. But I will always remember the people who painted colours to my 10s and 20s. EXO, thank you so much for all the precious memories. I am really grateful for you, I love you. 


+
I didn't expect this post to become a trend, it's so coolㅎㅎ I read the comments and some people are asking me whether if I got pregnant out of wedlock, but no. We got married by our own will, so please don't misunderstand^^ And I was cleaning my room when I found this signed Pepero bromade. I didn't know the post would trend, if I knew, I would've taken a proper pictureㅋㅋㅋ
Thanks for all the wishes. We're absolutely going to live our marriage life full of happiness, and I'll fangirl from time to time. Thank you<3

[+469][-24]

1. [+96][-3] Congratulations on your wedding!! As an EXO-L in the 20s, I can relate to this post in so many level. It's very heart-warming to readㅎㅎ I wish you all the best~~

2. [+80][-2] Congratulations on your wedding... I hope you have a nice marriage life

3. [+68][-2] I'm not a fan of EXO, and this is somehow... new to me... Congratulations on your wedding!

4. [+29][-2] My youth is EXO. The OP, EXO-Ls, and EXO were made for each other. Congratulations on your wedding, OP!!

5. [+25][-1] Don't quit the fandom. I'm older than Xiumin by 3 years, I'm married and I have kids of my own, I'm still fangirling to EXO and it brings me happiness. Taking care of kids is stressful and exhausting, so when they fall asleep at night, I would look up EXO's videos and fangirl in silenceㅋㅋㅋ That's how I release all the stress I had.

6. [+11][-0] I'm married to a fanboy of EXO, we're fangirl/boy over them togetherㅎㅎ I met him in an EXO's concert. Congratulations on your wedding! I wish you all the best. Let's continue fangirl/boy-ing just like how me and my husband!
trazy.com