Klook.com

Sunday, May 10, 2020

What if Kang Ye-seo was the daughter of Ji Sunwoo from The World of Married Couple?

Ye Seo: The blood of a nasty cheater is flowing through my body right now!!
Love?? Are you insane? This is disgusting! 
You're broke and useless and yet you dare to screw my mom's life up!!!
Nope, you're not my dad anymore from now on.
Don't go around telling people that I'm your daughter. I'm disgusted. 



Kang Ye Seo to Lee Dakyung


When Ji Sunwoo's son saw Lee Dakyung and said that she looked obnoxious, I was like, 'what'...
It would be so much more satisfying if Kang Ye Seo was the one who did that.


-Whoa, I would love to see this...

-If Kang Ye Seo was her daughter, the drama would've ended in just three episodes...

-Can Kang Ye Seo make a guest star in the drama?

-I bet if Hyena was in the drama, she would be the one spitting the facts in a calm manner...

-Ye Seo has a younger sister right? I bet she would be like, 'Dad, you call yourself a human?'


trazy.com