Klook.com

Sunday, May 10, 2020

G-IDLE's Shuhua claims she wasn't popular during her school days
















(more pictures in the link)

Seems like she was actually popular, it's just that she didn't realize it


-Seems like her friends didn't dare to get closer because she looks like a Goddess...

-Did she not realize it?? I mean, there's no way she wasn't popular...

-She looks so fucking gorgeous. It also looks like she never did any make up.

-She looks like the type of person who's actually popular, but doesn't realize it. I mean, look at those pictures. She's always surrounded by a crowdㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Please don't lie to us!! There's no way that you weren't popular during your school days. Look at yourself!

-She still looks exactly the same...

-She looks like the main character in a Taiwan movie...

-I don't think so. It's just that she's so beautiful that people don't even have the guts to approach her...

-She just didn't know that her friends didn't dare to approach her because she's way too gorgeousㅋㅋ

-She hasn't changed at all... She's beautiful...

-I think it's just that she didn't realize that she was popular, though...

-If I were her friend, I probably couldn't bring myself to talk to her because she's way out of my league...

-Whoa, she still looks exactly the same! 

trazy.com