Klook.com

Sunday, May 10, 2020

What if God suddenly gives you these options regarding your menstruation?

Hello, you! I'm God
I've been thinking about this carefully and I feel really sorry for creating such thing as menstruationㅠㅠ Here I give you two options:

1. You would still have your period every once in a month,
but you won't experience cramps, swelling, PMS, etc

2. You only get your period three times in a year,
but you still experience cramps, PMS, etc as usual

Which one would you choose?


-#2. I can handle the cramps with some pills, it's okay...

-#2, I don't even experience cramps right now

-#1, cramps are the worst...

-#2, since my blood flow is not that heavy and my period usually ends within 3 days!

-#2, I have severe cramps but I'd rather experience that for only three times in a yearㅠㅠㅠ

-#2, you can overcome cramps by taking some pills...

-#2 with no doubt. Pads aren't free, you guys~~

-#2, I have severe cramps but I'd rather choose that than having the worst feeling of using pads, not to mention that I have to waste my money on itㅠㅠ

-#2, but can I get the dates in advance?

-#2, with no doubt. Do you have any idea how overpriced pads are?

-#2, do you have any idea how much I spend my money on pads??

-#2, I go to the ER for once or twice in a year because of cramps but it's okay. That's so much better than having a regular period. 

-#2, since I only experience cramps on my first day
trazy.com