Klook.com

Monday, January 13, 2020

EXO's Chen announces his marriage through a hand-written letter

(rough translation)

Hello, this is Chen. I'm writing this letter because I have something to say to all of my fans. I don't know how to start this, I am very nervous and trembling right now. Through this letter, I want to deliver my honesty to all my fans who have been showering me with love. 

I have a girlfriend whom I want to spend the rest of my life with. I have thought and concerned about what kind of situation will arise after announcing this news. I didn't want to shock my teammates, company, and especially my fans who have always adored me. I wanted to announce this news as soon as I can, and after discussing it with my teammates and company I have decided to deliver this news. 

A blessing has come to us. I was very flustered as well, but this blessing has become the source of my strength. I have been concerning the right time to deliver this news and I thought I shouldn't be postponing it anymore, so I carefully gather my courage to announce this news to all of you now.

I feel very grateful to all of my teammates who sincerely congratulated me upon hearing this new, and also to all of my fans who keep showering me with love despite all the flaws that I have, I will always be grateful. I will keep on working my best and pay back all the love you have given to me. Thank you so much. 


-T... That was very out of the blue. I didn't see this coming at all.

-The blessing that he mentioned... Does that mean his soon-to-be wife is pregnant...?

-This is very out of blue and it took me by surprise, but congratulations

-I am shaking really bad right now...

-Whoa, that's great... Congratulations~~

-I'm sure it wasn't easy for him to deliver this news to his fansㅠㅠ Anyway, I'm rooting for him! Congratulations!

-What? Wait a second... I need to process this

-I am happy for him but... My heart is aching really bad....ㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul... Congratulations, I guess???

-This is very surprising but if this is real then I'm happy for you, Jongdae-ya...

-I seriously don't know how to react to this

-Marriage...?

-Oh my goodness. Good for him, congratulations!

-I feel really weird right nowㅠㅠㅠ Anyway, congratulationsㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa... Hmm... Ugh.... Wow.... That definitely took me by surprise. Congratulations. Woohoo...
trazy.com