Klook.com

Monday, January 13, 2020

Nice body proportion but average looks VS awful body proportion but excellent looks

The first option is a man who has average looks but is 180cm tall, he has great physical and body proportion

The other option is a good-looking man who is 170cm tall, he has a big head and awful body proportion

Which one do women in 20s to 30s prefer?
Women around me prefer the first option but I'd like to hear your opinion

Upvote for the first option
Downvote for the second one


[+661][-22]

1. [+154][-0] No matter how handsome a man is, if he's short, has a big head, and awful body proportion, he would get divided opinions no matter what. Realistically speaking, wouldn't the first option be more popular in real life?

2. [+91][-1] I prefer someone who's less good-looking but has great body proportion

3. [+72][-0] I would consider the first option as a man and the other one as a little brotherㅋㅋㅋ I'd choose the first option with no doubtㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+41][-0] It seems like you're posting this to shade on some celebrities...

5. [+33][-0] I don't think men with big heads are handsome...
trazy.com