Klook.com

Saturday, January 11, 2020

The background in Lee Hangyul and Nam Dohyun's V Live Broadcast


X1 One It Forever 2020


-Are you seriously going to do this to a middle school student?

-Kwangsoo-ya, have you lost your mind?ㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm so sick of this. I feel bad for the boys.

-Kwangsoo never fails to surprise me...

-Kwangsoo-ya, why are you doing this to us?

-Their company set this up for them in purpose??

-Kwangsoo, you motherfucker...

-What sin did these boys commit to deserve such treatment?? Kwangsoo must be a psychopathㅠ

-These boys seriously need to escape and terminate their contract with their current company

-But still, it's a good decision that they did a V Live Broadcast today. I'm sure they must've been very nervousㅠㅠ Lee Hangyul and Nam Dohyun did nothing wrong

-Hangyul is my favorite member and this is breaking my heart really bad

-Ugh, I'm having really bad headaches because of Kwangsoo

-Kwangsoo seriously needs to stop seeking for attention...
trazy.com