Klook.com

Saturday, January 11, 2020

Seems like BTS' V took the subway today

'It was a great (ride)!'




-He wasn't recognized by anyone because everyone is busy with their own phone when they ride the subway. No one really cares about people who sit next to them.

-When you ride the subway, you don't really care about people around youㅋㅋㅋ No one will even look at you, as long as you're not naked

-Maybe people who recognized him thought, 'No way a BTS' member would ride the subway. It's probably just someone who looks like them'ㅋㅋㅋ

-There are actually a lot of people who recognize celebrities on the street, but they pretend not to know...

-If I were there, I would've recognized him but pretended not to know...

-He looks so adorableㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-People know he would feel uncomfortable if he was recognized, so they probably pretended not to know and brush it off...

-I never really look at other people's face when I ride the subway...ㅋㅋㅋ I'm too busy with my phone

-People probably thought he was just a really good-looking person who looks like Vㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I've always known he was handsome but I had no idea he was this handsome...

-He makes the subway in South Korea look like the subway in France... He is that handsome.

-He looks really handsome even when all he does is just riding the subway...
trazy.com