Klook.com

Sunday, August 4, 2019

Theqoo users debate over the order of the things they do when they shower

1. Brush your teeth
2. Wash your face
3. Wash your hair
4. Wash your body

For me, it's 2-1-3-4


-1,3,4,2 but sometimes 3,4,1,2

-1,3,4,2. I basically wash my face after washing my hair and body. 

-3,2,4,1. I wash my hair and then the rest of my body after it. I brush my teeth while drying my body.

-3,4,2,1. Since I may not rinse my hair clean enough and leave residues on my faceㅋㅋ I always wash my face last and then brush my teeth.

-Don't you guys usually just wash your face as you wash your hair and body?

-4,3,2,1. Am I the only one who does it this way?

-I would wash my hair and put on some hair mask or other hair treatments, wash my face, brush my teeth and last but not least, wash my body...

-4,1,2,3. And then I would rinse my whole body once again for the last time.

-1,2,3,4. As simple as thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Am I the only one who does it in this order: 1,3,2,4?

-2,3,4,1,2. I wash my face twice...

-Why does no one do it this way: 1,4,2,3?

-3,2,4, and then I would have a meal, then 1. 
trazy.com