Klook.com

Sunday, August 4, 2019

Gif of Kang Daniel which makes you wonder which of them is the fan and the singer



Compared to Kang Daniel, the fanboy looks way calmer. While Kang Daniel himself looks very excited to see the fanㅋㅋㅋㅋ





-He's so freaking cute...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why does the fanboy look very calmㅋㅋㅋ And Kang Daniel looks very excited. He looks really adorable in the first gif...

-He really does look like a puppy when he smilesㅋㅋㅋ

-It looks like Kang Daniel is the fanboy oneㅋㅋㅋ He looks way more excited than the actual fanboy himself...

-Those ears on his hairband look like his actual earsㅋㅋㅋ

-All I see is an excited and adorable puppyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why does he have to be this cute...

-I'm sure male idols feel excited and happy to see fanboys coming to their fansignsㅋㅋㅋ

-He's so cute that it's dangerous for my health...

-I'm not a fan but I have to admit that he does look very adorable...

-His cuteness has passed the maximum level...

-The way he pats the back of the fanboy's hand, thoughㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why can I see his non-existent tail waggling in the back??ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He really adores his fanboys with his whole heart...

trazy.com