Klook.com

Sunday, August 4, 2019

Han Seohee's Instagram story

Source: Han Seohee's Instagram account

'Memories,,^^πŸ’•'


-'Memories'?γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ She's out of her mind...

-If she was born in America, she probably would have her own reality show, pose for magazine covers, and date an athlete by now...

-She's living in comfort because she's rich... Told y'all, money is the best thing you could ever ahve~

-It's because you guys keep on flattering her, talking about how she's cool and shit. She's a druggie, people.

-Is she in her right mind?

-She must have an unbreakable mentality...

-She never fails to surprise me...

-I just can't figure what kind of person she actually is... I probably will never be able to.

-Let's be real, she's an attention seekerγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

-I can't believe she reminiscence that as if it was a good memoryγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

-Oh God, I f*cking hate her...

-I don't want to laugh but she's really hilarious...

-You will never find anyone like her in this whole countryγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

-She's bragging off the fact that she's a criminal?

trazy.com