Klook.com

Sunday, June 9, 2019

Kim Yohan who is said to have too much screen time


Some people whine about how he gets too many screen time, so I looked it up but I don't think he gets that much of screen time.

He gets the same amount as any other trainees do.

(NB: Once again, I don't watch the show or follow any updates on the show either. I don't want to see any of you saying that I'm being biased ok)

-Well, he does get a lot of screen time...

-What are you talking about?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I don't have any specific trainees I support from the show, but everytime I watch the show I always go, 'He gets a lot of screen time. Wait up, it's him again on the screen?'

-Get your facts straight...

-I'm not a fan of Kim Yohan's, but you guys are really childish for arguing over something like thisㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Are you trying to get him some hate...?

-Looks like Mnet is pushing Song Hyungjoon and Kim Yohan so much...

-He gets 4 minutes of screen time in a show which features over 100 trainees, that's a lot. The other guys barely get 3 seconds of screen time in each episode...

-If the OP is really Kim Yohan's fan, she wouldn't post this knowing that it's a very sensitive topic...

-Imagine the viewers whose favorite trainees barely get any screen times on the show, they're crying blood...

-Oh Gosh, you're so shameless...

-This show is basically the reality show of the final debut line up, not a survival show.
trazy.com