Klook.com

Sunday, June 9, 2019

Belle from Beauty and The Beast vs Jasmine from Aladdin








Beauty and The Beast (2017)
Belle - Emma Watson







Aladdin (2019)
Jasmine - Naomi Scott


-Jasmine is so f*cking gorgeous...

-Jasmine... I wouldn't mind if they actually name the title after her instead of Aladdinㅋㅋㅋ And I personally think the OSTs play a very important role in Disney movies...

-Princess Jasmine, please marry me...

-I prefer visuals like Emma Watson, but I have to admit that Naomi Scott has an outstanding acting and singing skill. Anyway, I love both of them...

-Who's Belle? She's Hermioneㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I love Beauty and The Beast, but I have to admit that Naomi Scott did a really great job on playing Jasmine.

-Emma Watson's version of Belle is just... The second version of Hermione in my eyes...

-Naomi Scott looks like an actual princess. How is it possible for someone to look that gorgeous? She's the most beautiful celebrity I have ever seen in my life

-Emma Watson is very beautiful, but I don't think Belle was meant to be for her. 

-Jasmine is so freaking beautiful. She blows my mind when she sings.

-Jasmine is driving me crazy, she's gorgeous...

-Whoa, so she actually sings the OSTs herself??
trazy.com