Klook.com

Monday, June 10, 2019

Blackpink's Jisoo to star in Arthdal Chronicles ... The first female idol to do so



-Jisoo, doesn't she has some incredible acting skills?

-...? I wonder what kind of role is she going to play, I can't imagine it...

-She's going to be the first female idol to star... I heard Arthdal Chronicles is going to have 3 seasons, so I'm assuming they're planning to add more idols in the future...?

-What does it mean by 'The first female idol to do so'...?

-I'm enjoying the show very much, I'm really looking forward to her appearanceㅎㅎ

-Have they finished filming until the third season?? Whoa, it sounds amazing. I'm looking forward to her acting skillㅎㅎ

-She looks really gorgeous in that picture...

-Does Arthdal Chronicles have something to do with YG Ent.? One is also making appearances in the show...

-Arthdal Chronicles is not that good... Even Song Joongki, who's known for being a top-tier actor, gets doubted for his role in this show...

-Hul, Jisoo-ya. I didn't want to watch this show, but I guess I'm going to change my plan for you...

-I heard Nickhun is also going to star along with Jisoo~

-That's a very shitty title for an articleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com