Klook.com

Monday, June 10, 2019

The huge anticipation for this male idol from SM who's finally having a solo debut

EXO's Baekhyun is confirmed to have his solo debut on July




-He's finally having a solo debut... Wait up, this news is already confirmed, right?

-Hul, I've been waiting for his solo debut since last year... Whoa...

-I wonder what kind of genre is he going to debut withㅠㅠ

-Kyung-ahㅠㅠ Ah, SM better give Kyungsoo his solo debut as wellㅠㅠ

-I've been waiting for this forever...ㅠㅠ

-I love his voice so much, I'm looking forward to his solo debutㅠㅠ

-I wonder what kind of concept is he going to debut with... I personally think he would nail dance, ballad, sweet, and even sexy songsㅠㅠ

-Hul, I'm really looking forward to his solo debut!!

-Thank you so much, SM Ent.ㅠㅠㅠ

-I hope he's going to debut with a dance song instead of ballads...

-Oh my goodness...

-My eardrums melt at the thoughts of his sweet voice...
trazy.com