Klook.com

Sunday, May 19, 2019

The idol who gives Chanel necklace, Cartier ring, customized suit etc as birthday gifts to his teammates... His coolness is in a different level


He bought a Chanel necklace for The8, a Cartier ring for Mingyu, and a customized suit for Dokyeom as their birthday presents.
Kwon Hoshi is the definition of Young, Rich, and Hamster.


-I'm crying...

-I wish I had an older brother like Kwon Hoshi.......

-Kwon Hoshi is the definition of Young and RIch...

-It's true that Hoshi got Dokyeom a customized suit, I mean... This is not even a fan-fiction plot. And I really want to see Dokyeom in that suit that Hoshi got him...

-He's truly on a whole different level...

-When did he say this...?
 ㄴIn a VApp live broadcast
 ㄴThe last day of Caratland, I believe...?
 ㄴMyungho said it during the Live Broadcast he did on his birthday, Mingyu said it in the latest Live Broadcast, and Kyeom said it during the last day of Caratland!

-When they were trainees, Kyeom said to Soonyoung, 'We're going to wear suits someday, right?' and here they are. Soonyoung took Kyeom to get him a customized suit, saying 'It's his birthday today. Please make him a suit'ㅠㅠ

-I love you Kwon Soonyoung...

-He's really handsome...
trazy.com