Klook.com

Sunday, May 19, 2019

The worst situation on Produce X 101 today

Nam Dohyun: I don't want to be called (to join) Tae Eun hyung *glares*

Yes, you're going to Clap Team

Lee Hyub: I'm not familiar to 'Clap' so I hoped he wouldn't choose me

Yes, you're going to Clap Team

Kim Dongyoon: I really like 'Adore U'

Yes, you're going to Clap Team

Ham Wonjin: I kept avoiding his eyes

Yes, you're going to Clap Team

Kim Jin Gon: Nope, not me. Not me. Nope.

Yes, you're going to Clap Team

The group consisted of 5 members who originally wanted to cover Adore Uㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

프듀엑스 오늘자 최악의 상황...gif | 인스티즈
Kwon Tae Eun: I couldn't clearly see (their expressions). I have poor eyesight.

Tae Eun has poor eyesightㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

It was really hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋ
But the aura of the team is really great, they've already grown fond with each otherㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Nam Dohyun, Ham Wonjin, Kim Dongyoon, Lee Hyub, Kim Jin Gon, Kwon Tae Eun
The Clap Team is going to hit big!!!!

프듀엑스 오늘자 최악의 상황...gif | 인스티즈

프듀엑스 오늘자 최악의 상황...gif | 인스티즈



-I'm already amused just by looking at themㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-At this point, I'm quite sure that Kwon Tae Eun actually wanted to cover Adore U, but he chose Clap instead because of his poor eyesightㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Look at their facial expressions during the interviewㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This scene was really hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I love the aura of Clap Teamㅋㅋㅋㅋ I heard they also got positive reactions from the audience...

-Kwon Tae Eun kept on choosing his members while having this expression -> ^^

-I know most of the boys except for Kim Jin Gon, they're all talented. Kwon Tae Eun did a good job on choosing the members...

-What's funny here is that he didn't choose the ones who actually wanted to cover Clapㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is really hilarious, Kwon Tae Eunㅋㅋㅋㅋ The way he kept smiling when he did the interview is really hilarious as welllㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Dongyoon-ahㅠㅠㅠ He's really cute...

-Yeah, I couldn't stop laughing either when I watched the show yeterdayㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is so funnyㅋㅋㅋ I thought he actually knew that the trainees he chose didn't want to be chosen and that he was doing that on purpose. I was like, 'What the hell is wrong with him???' turns out it's because he has poor eyesight and couldn't see the trainees' expressionsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com